🧜♀️ NEW PRODUCT ALERT: TYE DYE T-SHIRTS! 🧜♀️ GOLD MEMBERS 🥇 & SILVER SQUAD 🥈 INVENTORY HELD BACK FOR YOU -Please email if you need something you don't see available | 🧜♀️ Mermaid Wax® THE ONLY WAX USED BY TRUE PROFESSIONAL SALONS | SHIP POLICY UPDATE: SECURE DELIVERY LOCATION IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY | Free Gifts -No Warranty/Guarantee
This kit is perfect for beginner waxers! Here is everything that comes in it:
1. 1.1lbs of Hard Wax - (our Signature Series - all colors of Signature Series are the same formulation, only difference is the color. We just wanted to give you options.) Signature Series (Sirena, Electra, Aurora and Hades) is absolutely the best of the best when it comes to wax. It is Hypoallergenic and vegan friendly so it's made for sensitive skin. You can lay multiple strips at a time before going back and removing them without any fear of it breaking. Since it's SUPER elastic, you can also lay the strips incredibly thin and it still won't break.
2. (1) "Mermaid" Glitter Bomb - We used our Clear Signature Series Hard Wax to infuse high grade holographic, cosmetic glitter and molded it into a Mermaid "Bomb." Add this to any of our Signature or Pro Series Hard Wax formulations to add that extra sparkle every wax deserves! This Hard Wax Mermaid Bomb is heavily concentrated with cosmetic grade holographic glitter which is safe to use on skin. Keep in mind, these bombs are strictly for fun! The glitter has no purpose other than making the wax look prettier.
3. (3)" "Black Cut-Out" Mermaid Wax® Holographic Sticker - Because who doesn't love a holographic sticker!
4. (10) 6" Stir Sticks - Medical Grade wood tongue depressors 6in in length. Great for either stirring the wax or for wax application.
5. A Pair of Nitrile Gloves - Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves, made of synthetic rubber, higher puncture resistance, higher chemical/liquid/gas protection, heavy duty strength, higher tactile sensitivity without sacrificing any of the above.
6. AND A BONUS FREE GIFT:
FREE GIFT "1.1lb Capacity Beginners Wax Warmer "Black"
NO WARRANTIES, NO GUARANTEES on free gift items. Free gifts while supplies last
More varieties and products to come as we GROW.
*ENTER CODE "STARTER" AND SAVE $15 OFF YOUR KIT!
Aurora hard wax is cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, colorless, and hypoallergenic -last, but not least, Aurora wax is rosin free (no tree sap). Aurora wax contains one additive, all Mermaid Wax contains mica. Mica is our micro glitter/shimmer just for fun! If you don't like to have fun, you won't like Mermaid Wax.
Aurora is our clear Signature Series hard wax. The Highest Quality Premium Hard Wax available which also just happens to be both Vegan Friendly & Hypoallergenic/Allergen Free. Our Signature Series wax is a first of it's kind. This super elastic wax is ideal for both fine and coarse hair, meaning it can be used on the face, bikini and body. Aurora is a low temperature hard wax formulation that is perfect for even the most sensitive skin. That's right, no more irritation caused by other wax lines. This wax contains no Colophonium or animal-derived products, therefore it is the ONLY hard wax that is both Hypoallergenic/Allergen Free and Vegan Friendly. Just check the ingredients of the wax you're using, you'll see it contains "Colophonium" a universally recognized allergen; see the National Institutes of Health literature on the topic. Due to the blend of very high quality synthetic resins, waxes, and polymers, Aurora can be applied very thin without breaking upon removal. Oh yeah and, of course, it's fragrance free!
In Roman and Greek Mythology, Aurora is Goddess of the Dawn. She was the sister of Helios (the Sun God) and Seline (the Moon Goddess). Every morning Aurora would rise from the sea, fly across the sky in her multi-colored horse-drawn chariot, and announce the arrival of the Sun to her siblings. The Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights, are a beautiful menagerie of colored gases that bear a striking resemblance to this iridescent wax. Aurora by Mermaid Wax can certainly be enjoyed by itself, however this Goddess of the Dawn is only the beginning of something much greater.
Heat up the wax until the consistency is creamy such as honey or molasses (normally takes about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of warmer).
Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist.
Always use a new spatula for each application -NO DOUBLE DIPPING! Using the edge of a wax spatula, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth using smooth and firm pressure.
Wait a couple of seconds for the wax to cool. Stretch the skin tight during removal. Remove wax in one quick, swift motion parallel to the surface of the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Repeat as needed.
Note: Normally only one application is needed for each area. If necessary, a cleanup strip should remove any "stragglers" left behind. Rarely will you need to use a third application over the same area if you're using the wax properly. We have a variety of online training or email email@example.com for more help.
Okay. I was waiting for mermaid wax to have a wax warmer for retail. Let me tell you, I cannot go back to my old one! I got my first one from Amazon for like $30 and it works fine but takes almost an hour to melt. With mermaid wax warmer, between 10-20 minutes depending on the amount of wax. And the heat of the warmer is better maintained than my old one. The price is unbelievable AND it comes with a wax kit and any hard wax of your choosing? No doubt. Get this if you wax at home
You might also be interested in these items
Login to Save
Retail Sirena | Hard Wax Beads | Mermaid Wax Signature Series
Login to Save
Retail Electra | Hard Wax Beads | Mermaid Wax Signature Series
Login to Save
Retail Sig Combo | Hard Wax Beads | Mermaid Wax Signature Series
Login to Save
RETAIL | Aurora Wax | Cruelty Free Hard Wax | Signature Series
Sign Up For The "New New"
Updates, happenings, new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes. We got you, join now!