1. (2) Package of 1lbs of Magec "Glow in the Dark" Hard Wax ($44.22 x 2 =$88.44)
A-Experimental "X" Series - Magec (not "Magic" Glow in the Dark Wax) is the first wax released in our new Experimental Series. Different from our other "Series" Experimental Series or X Series waxes are completely unique formulations. Magec is not just the World's First Glow in The Dark Hard Wax, but also a serious hair removal system! That's right, don't be fooled by the gimmicky glow when the lights go out because this wax is so much more. Based on our Best in Class Signature Series, Magec is hyper elastic, hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty free, and for the first time ever a MICA-Free Wax from Mermaid. You asked for it and now you have a mica-less hard wax with a nearly colorless strip. Apply this baby super thin and use HALF the wax you would with other polymer blend "film" waxes. A wise professional would compare this only after cutting it's price in half and at only $15.95/lb in Bulk would land you UNDER $10/lb in comparison. I mean, IS there really anything to compare this to? No. Let's see you wax when the lights go out with literally ANY other wax! Don't actually do this, but you can ;) Glowing in the dark is better with a Blacklight or UV light (pro-tip), but not at all required. This feature will certainly do your marketing for you so don't hesistate to post pics, videos, & other clips all over your socials & website to get those eyes turning in your direction! As always with Mermaid Wax, we do your marketing for you! Remember it's not Magic Wax, it's "Magec" Glow in the Dark wax! ;)
B- (2) Cans of Soft Wax (1) Bay $22.50 & (1) Terra Series $31.29 = $53.79
Bay Series: Persephone is the light pink soft wax in our Bay Series, The Highest Quality Premium Soft Wax available which also just happens to be both Vegan Friendly & Hypoallergenic/Allergen Free. Persephone is a low temperature soft wax formulation that is perfect for even the most sensitive skin. That's right, no more irritation caused by other wax lines. This wax contains no Colophonium or animal-derived products, therefore it is the ONLY soft wax that is both Hypoallergenic/Allergen Free and Vegan Friendly. Just check the ingredients of the wax you're using, you'll see it contains "Colophonium" a universally recognized allergen; see the National Institutes of Health literature on the topic. Due to the blend of very high quality synthetic resins, waxes, and polymers, Persephone can be applied very thin without breaking upon removal.
Terra Series: Athena is our chameleon blue, mica infused, premium soft wax from our Terra Series collection. Athena is a blend of natural rosin derivatives, waxes, and synthetic materials. Our Terra Series is comparable to (insert Major Brand)'s Soft Wax formulations. Athena is great for most skin types or average to robust skin sensitivies; fine and coarse hair alike. That's right, this wax great for most! Since it can be removed quickly after applying, this wax is great for one pass waxing and should NOT be used on the same area more than once per waxing session. Beginners note: The Terra Series isn't as gentle on the skin as the Bay Series, nor Soft Wax as forgiving as Hard Wax.
2. (3)" "Black Cut-Out" Mermaid Wax® Holographic Sticker ($3.00) - Because who doesn't love a holographic sticker!
3. (10) 6" Stir Sticks ($9.04) - Medical Grade wood tongue depressors 6in in length. Great for either stirring the wax or for wax application.
4. A Pair of Nitrile Gloves ($2.25) - Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves, made of synthetic rubber, higher puncture resistance, higher chemical/liquid/gas protection, heavy duty strength, higher tactile sensitivity without sacrificing any of the above.
5. (10) Large Non-Woven Wax Strip ($1.5) - 2.8 x 7.9 inch strips. Soft and comfortable material: these wax strips are made of non-woven fabrics, durable, comfortable, not easy to shed hair or tear, no discomfort to your body, and can be applied safely and comfortably ***with soft wax kits only
6. (10) Small Non-Woven Wax Strip ($1.5) - 1.5 x 3.9 inch strips. Soft and comfortable material: these wax strips are made of non-woven fabrics, durable, comfortable, not easy to shed hair or tear, no discomfort to your body, and can be applied safely and comfortably ***with soft wax kits only
BONUS: FREE GIFTS:
FREE GIFT "1.1lb Capacity Beginners Wax Warmer "Black"
Heat up the wax until the consistency is creamy such as honey or molasses (normally takes about 20-30 minutes depending on the size of warmer).
Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist.
Always use a new spatula for each application -NO DOUBLE DIPPING! Using the edge of a wax spatula, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth using smooth and firm pressure.
Wait a couple of seconds for the wax to cool. Stretch the skin tight during removal. Remove wax in one quick, swift motion parallel to the surface of the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Repeat as needed.
Note: Normally only one application is needed for each area. If necessary, a cleanup strip should remove any "stragglers" left behind. Rarely will you need to use a third application over the same area if you're using the wax properly. We have a variety of online training or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.